Stefan Danailov: The pain was the worst


"A new sketch of my life that made me think about how important movement is." Thus, Stefan Danailov determined before the bTV the fall at which he broke his joint and had to be operated.

"The worst thing was the pain. It will happen in 100 years, I have not experienced such pain. I was just asking myself, 'What was it, what did I do again?'

The ridiculous incident happens at his home in Primorsko - he stumbles into a table, trying to get around him.

"People, beware, because it is very unexpected! At 12 o'clock in the evening, I go to bed, have a restful, very nice day, and suddenly something happens, dam-dum and a new etude of my life. That's it!" Danailov.

The operation itself seemed like a show he attended from the front row.

"And at one point, you hear 'Home!', But like 'Start!' And running into some people, like bamboo boom - it's some new system of surgery. the act, I imagined it as Magura, as a cave, "said the actor.

The incident made him think he needed to move more. With the rehab he has begun, the actor is adamant that he will not miss any of the planned performances of the actress.

Despite the pain, Stefan Danailov kept joking. He is grateful for the doctor's care and for the endless love he receives on and off the stage.

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Нова терапия възстанови двигателните функции на парализирани мишки (ВИДЕО)